There is a saying in India.:
Seven pillars for happiness
• First and most important of is good health
• Second is money, (enough to meet your basic needs – food, clothes and shelter)
• Third is an obedient son
• Fourth is high character wife
• Fifth is reputation and acquaintance in King’s court (Govt)
• Sixth is living in your home country.
Seventh is being satisfied with whatever you have.
Health is most important for being happy
Health is first thing you need for being happy. For enjoying whatever you have.
An ill person can never be happy. He can not enjoy life as much. Even if he has a lot of money. All the possessions would be of almost no use without good health. Health is wealth!